- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on www.samskruthijewellers.com is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- www.samskruthijewellers.com Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by www.samskruthijewellers.com The content is owned by www.samskruthijewellers.com You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- www.samskruthijewellers.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- www.samskruthijewellers.com disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context).
- www.samskruthijewellers.com will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- www.samskruthijewellers.com does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- www.samskruthijewellers.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.